COVID-19 Info - IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
Dr. Folbe and Associates reopened on FRIDAY, MAY 29th. Please read below the precautions and suggestions we are following here at Dr. Folbe and Associates.
I hope this letter finds you and your family in the best of your health and spirits. Our community, like most others, has been through a lot in the past few weeks, and we are all longing for the normalcy of our daily routines to return. Throughout this rapidly changing time, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety and well-being.
Something you may have noticed during your last visit is our practice has made infection control a priority. We want to maintain the same comfort and safety our patients normally feel at our practice, so have implemented new infection control processes to ensure the well-being of our patients. We want to take the time to tell you more about the infection control procedures our practice has been following to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
We follow the recommendations that are made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We stay up to date on new rulings or guidance that the agencies recommend ensuring that our infection control procedures are always current. We work to adhere to the recommendations in order to maintain the health of our patients and staff. The changes we have made are for the benefit of our patients and staff. Some changes that you might notice during your next appointment are the following:
- Our office staff will communicate with you prior to your appointment to ask some screening questions. The questions will be asked a second time when you are in the office and your temperature will be taken. We request that all patients wear a face covering when they are at the office.
- We will provide hand sanitizer for you to use when you arrive at the office, and it will be placed sporadically throughout the office for you to use as needed.
- Items such as magazines and children’s toys will no longer be offered in our waiting room because they are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow social distancing between patients. While this may mean fewer time options, we will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
- We will work to reduce the number of patients in the waiting room and give more time between appointments to lessen unnecessary contact with others. We may request that you wait in your car until your appointment time.
- Please do not bring family members or others into the office for your appointment unless it is necessary, or you are in need of their assistance.
We want to keep each and every patient that enters our practice safe, and if you have any questions regarding the precautions, we are taking we will be happy to answer them. Please call our office at (248) 332-5400 to schedule your next appointment. Thank you again from our team at Folbe DDS. We appreciate your trust and loyalty, and we look forward to seeing our patients, neighbors, and friends again soon.
Dr. Folbe, Dr. Banas, Dr. Brodsky and our entire Dental Team